Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Right well been a tad busy the last couple of days but still totally bored out of my mind. Busy and bored? Can happen apparently.

so without further ado here's the Cool things list for the last few days:
  • Bento box lunch boxesElectra have released a new line of Cruisers and the model 'Navy' got my heart beating faster...This pic doesn't do it justice, on the seat and front fender it has a cute tattoo-style sailor girl that says 'sail with me'. I hadn't noticed the polka dots on the seat before.
  • Betty got some replacement streamers which were well overdue, when I was riding her yesterday one fell out already, I think I need to jam them in with some super glue or something because I can't afford to go replacing them every 3 months. I also got some lights whilst not the most attractive addition, were unfortunately a necessity.
  • Good advice. Sometimes things just swim around in your head and you just need a little common sense to be bestowed upon you to put it all into perspective.
  • 'Ill Blood' by No Warning, 'Things We Carry' by Have Heart, 'Into Oblivion' by Rise and Fall, new albums, new music, so good!

Not-so-good things:
  • Not knowing how to format this blog properly, I need to invest some more time into learning how to tame this thing.
Could go either way:

  • Entering everything I spend into an excel spread sheet, it's good getting my finances in order and looking at how much I spend and where I need to cut back so I can save etc but I can see my obessessive controlling tendency turning this into an addiction, and not actually causing me to cut back on the aforementioned spendings!

No comments: